Winner IQPC 2010 Call Center Excellence Award: Best in Class Call Center (over 200 staff)
Sabre Holdings employs 9000 professionals worldwide and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Sabre’s Global Customer Support Center in Montevideo is the second largest Sabre office in the world, supporting 45 countries in 15 languages across the globe. This center originated from the company’s objectives of continuing to be a leader in customer service and support in the travel and technology industry while at the same time adapting costs to the competitive global environment. The Winner of IQPC’s 2010 Call Center Excellence Award for Best in Class Call Center (over 200 staff) will provide strategies for taking your operation to the next level of excellence.
- controlling operational costs by ensuring a more appropriate distribution and management of workload
- leveraging self help tools such as online technical references, chat and call back to empower customers to manage their support needs
- hiring hire top multilingual agents and managing their development
- implementing specialization and multi-tiered service models
- globalizing and centralizing the contact center
Discover how the company has realized significant costs savings and redistributed the workforce to support other strategic initiatives. In addition to winning the IQPC 2010 Call Center Excellence Award, Sabre Holdings in Uruguay has being recognized as the 10th Great Place to Work and the 2nd in companies with more than 600 employees. Walk away with talent management strategies for differentiating your business and retaining/growing your top talent.
Vice President Global Customer Support
Sabre Inc. Uruguay